CNC Milling Machine Operator
We have an opportunity for a CNC Milling Machine Operator in Lake City, MN.
- Set-up and operate vertical milling center
- Inspect product visually and by using measuring tools or fixtures
- Monitor output and adjust machine settings to maintain product quality
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to read machine shop gages & indicators
- Use measuring instruments and hand tools
- Product quality standards
- Clean & maintain machining centers; empty chip bins, clean out chip debris, replenish coolant, & add lubricant.
- Ability to follow demonstrated or written work instructions
- Machine/material knowledge – operations, light maintenance, safety requirements
- Troubleshooting/problem solvingContinuous standingOccasional pushing, pulling, bending, stoopingOccasional lifting from 10 – 50 pounds
- Technical degree in CNC preferred
- 2+ years machining experience would be beneficial but not required