Valley Craft Industries, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager in our Bloomington, MN office. The Marketing Manager will lead, manage, and direct the marketing activities of the business to achieve its strategic and operational objectives.
- Develop and Execute marketing plans to meet company financial and strategic objectives
- Develop, train, manage and support regional sales representatives and customer service personnel
- Identify and develop new product opportunities, new markets and new distribution channels
- Develop and analyze competitive market intelligence
- Manage web presence, SEO, e-Commerce solutions and social media outreach
- Develop marketing collateral material - catalogs, brochures, sell sheets, price lists, and web content
- Manage content and participation for all catalog channel partners
- Maintain profitability by managing pricing, programs, and expenses
- Manage Trade Show participation, advertising programs and promotions
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to assess the market position of the brand and develop strategies to grow the business
- Management/leadership skills and ability/willingness to sponsor change
- Communication skills - listening, team building, selling, writing, and presenting
- Strong customer focus with ability to effectively interact with current and prospective customers to build alliances and provide customer care
- High personal standards with a proven track record of integrity, business ethics, and professionalism
- Moderate to strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable software tools
- 5-10+ years of marketing/product management in a B2B environment with responsibility for developing/implementing tactical plans, budgets, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a management role responsible for marketing functions, developing and implementing successful strategic plans, forecasting, budgets, etc.
- Demonstrated record of success growing business at a double digit rate
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing, or related discipline required