Forklift Attachment for Hydraulic Powered Dumping System
Model #: F89681
- Used in tandem with Valley Craft Mobile Hoppers (1/2 and 1 cubic yard).
- Simply transport and dump multiple hoppers using just 1 forklift attachment.
- Fully powered unit eliminates the need for manual assisting dumps.
- Improves safety while increasing productivity when transporting and dumping material.
- Start & stop at any point during dumping/retracting process.
- Connect unit by attaching included quick-connect couplers to forklift auxiliary circuit.
- Secure unit to forklift forks with built-in T-bolts.
- Control unit ergonomically by using convenient forklift controls.
- Simple latch and detach operation for Mobile Hoppers (sold separately).
- 2,000 lb. load capacity.
- Quick 5 second cycle time.
- Heavy duty, fully welded steel construction.
- Assists facilities with OSHA compliance and LEAN initiatives.
- Premium powder coat paint finish.
- Ships fully assembled, ready to use.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft’s Forklift Attachment for Hydraulic Powered Dumping System is compatible with all Valley Craft Mobile Hoppers (available in ½ and 1 cubic yard). When used in tandem users can easily load, transport, dump, and unload multiple hoppers around their facility using just one forklift attachment. Engineered with safety and productivity in mind, this system utilizes technology that includes a hydraulic actuator paired with a forklift auxiliary circuit to provide users with complete powered control during the entire dumping and retracting process.
To get started, insert the forklift forks through the fork pockets on the attachment and secure your unit to the forklift forks using the built in T-bolts. Then simply attach the included quick-connect couplers to the forklift auxiliary circuit. You are now ready to dump and retract your unit ergonomically by utilizing the convenient in-cab powered forklift controls. Mobile Hoppers easily latch by rolling them into the attachment, and easily detach using a pull cord to disengage the latch.
This Hydraulic Powered Dumping System has a 2,000 lb. capacity and compatible Mobile Hoppers of ½ and 1 cubic yard in volume. Constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge steel, all units come standard with continuous solid welds. Compatible Mobile Hoppers are leak-proof and complete with (4) 6” heavy duty phenolic casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel).
While other systems often require unsafe dumping practices and only utilize a single hopper, Valley Craft’s Hydraulic Powered Dumping System utilizes the powered Forklift Attachment combined with Mobile Hoppers to transport and dump various materials safely. By utilizing hydraulic power, you no longer need to rely on manual assistance, nor put employees in an unsafe situation.
Ideal for assisting facilities in OSHA compliance (Rule29CFR1910.178(m)(5)(iii)) and LEAN initiatives, this Forklift Attachment for Hydraulic Powered Self-Dumping System is complete with a powder coat finish for a premium look that holds up over time. Products are shipped fully assembled, and are made in the U.S.A.