Valley Craft Industries
Proudly made in Lake City, MN
Valley Craft designs, develops and manufactures Professional Grade material handling and storage solutions, including a broad array of proprietary and custom products.
Valley Craft was established in 1953 when Carl Weinmann introduced the first hand truck with a brake. Over the last six decades, Valley Craft has grown to become a world class manufacturer known for its expertise in producing rugged and versatile hand trucks, carts, trailers, portable lifts, hydraulic drum handling devices, and storage equipment.
Valley Craft is ISO-9001:2015 Certified to ensure quality and consistency. At Valley Craft we take pride in our heritage of building high quality American-Made products to handle and store materials more safely, more securely and more efficiently.
On the shores of beautiful Lake Pepin, in Lake City Minnesota, Valley Craft is staffed by a committed and loyal team of employees – fully a third of our associates have been with the company for more than 25 years. We think, feel and act like a family and, like a family, we share core values:
- Respect – for our customers, our suppliers, our community and each other
- Integrity – personal and professional integrity in everything we do
- Openness – bad news gets worse with age – we surface problems quickly and get help
- Enthusiasm – we care about what we’re doing – it’s more fun and we do better work
- Commitment – to continuous improvement in every single thing that we do