Skid Steer Attachment, Fully Powered
Model #: F89698
- Powered clamp and rotate (360° continuously).
- Quickly and ergonomically transport, rotate, dump and store drums.
- Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums (18-28” in diameter).
- 2,000 lb. capacity.
- Skid Steer Powered: using included quick connect couplers.
- Clamp/Unclamp: activate selector valve (via rope pull) on top of the frame.
- Rotate: use hydraulic lever (when rope is not being pulled).
- Hydraulic actuated jaws, with adjustable pressure gauge.
- Variable speed control.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Premium powder coat paint finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft’s Powered Drum Skid Steer Attachments create a quick, safe and ergonomically friendly means of handling drums by utilizing power. You can simply lift, rotate, dump, transport and store your drums with ease, without having to leave the seat of your skid steer. Compatible with all drum styles (steel, plastic and fiber) with a diameter of 18-28” and a load capacity of 2,000 lbs., drum handling and maneuvering has never been easier.
Units have hydraulic actuated jaws and an adjustable pressure gauge to help ensure the appropriate amount of pressure is applied to secure your drum without damaging it. Variable speed control improves safety and ease of operation. Skid steer powered units come with auxiliary lines and quick-connect couplers to easily connect to your skid steer. Skid steer powered units operate using convenient in-cab controls and have the ability to run continuously without the need to recharge. The clamp/unclamp function is accomplished by activating the selector valve (via a rope pull) on top of the frame. When the rope is not being pulled, the same hydraulic lever will activate the rotating function.
Valley Craft’s Powered Drum Skid Steer Attachments improve the safety and productivity of any facility that is rotating or transporting drums by eliminating the need for hazardous manual assistance. Constructed of heavy gauge steel with a premium powder coat finish, you can be confident these units are built to last. Products are shipped fully assembled, and made in the U.S.A.