Extended Forks 4-Wheel Pallet Trucks
- Efficiently transport product throughout facilities or while on the go.
- Extra-large 24” extended forks designed for larger loads and standard pallets.
- 4-Wheel design improves control, maneuverability, and safety.
- 600 lb. capacity.
- Fenders provide additional protection and stability for your load.
- Dual option ergonomic handling: rubber grip twin handles, and full loop handle.
- Foot operated trip spring allows forks to fold down or up.
- Fold forks up for compact storage or against the wall on a delivery truck.
- Fold forks down to easily push under your pallet or load.
- Once forks are under desired load, lift truck to lock forks in place, and break-back load for transport.
- (2) 12” Pneumatic front wheels for easy load handling over various terrain.
- (2) 8” Semi-pneumatic rear wheels for improved support and maneuverability.
- Optional 15’ retractable nylon safety strap available (sold separately).
- Heavy duty construction with solid welds for superior durability.
- Ships fully assembled, ready to use.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft’s Extended Forks 4-Wheel Pallet Truck has (2) extra-large 24” forks and is designed for larger loads and standard pallets. The 4-wheel design improves the operators control and maneuverability while reducing fatigue. Efficiently load, transport and store various product with ease. Commonly used within facilities and for delivery trucks on the go. This heavy duty hand truck has a 600 lb. load capacity and is easily maneuvered using the either the rubber grip twin handles or the full loop handle.
Built-in over-sized fenders help improve the stability and protection of your load during transport. The heavy duty 14 gauge steel frame can handle the toughest, most rigorous use and environments. Handling heavy loads or maneuvering over various terrain is simple on 4 wheels: (2) 12” front pneumatic wheels, and (2) 8” rear semi-pneumatic. 1” steel axels are fully enclosed in a protective housing with sealed bearings to improve the durability, functionality, and longevity of your unit. An optional 15’ nylon safety strap is available for added security of your load (sold separately).
The foot operated trip spring allows the forks to fold up or down for improved handling and convenient storage. When the forks are folded up it can take up less storage space, especially if stored against a wall or in a delivery truck. When the forks are folded down, it allows the operator to conveniently push the hand truck and have the forks on the ground to slide under your desired pallet. Once your pallet is on top of your forks, the operator can tilt the hand truck up to lock the forks in place and tilt back to simply break-over the load and begin to transport your items.
Valley Craft’s Pallet Trucks are fully welded and built to withstand a variety of environments and elements. Products are shipped fully assembled, ready-to-use, and made in the U.S.A.