Plastic Drum Grabber Forklift Attachment
- Efficiently transport plastic drums throughout your facility.
- Built-in T-bolts screw down to secure unit to forklift forks.
- Jaws automatically adjust around drum.
- Secure drum for transport by raising unit to snug jaws under top lip of drum.
- Release drum by lowering, releasing pressure on the jaws.
- Compatible with all size drums, 18-28” in diameter.
- Spring-and-cam actuated jaws improve ease of operation.
- 1,000 lb. capacity.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Premium powder coat paint finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft’s Deluxe Plastic Drum Forklift Attachment is the perfect solution to efficiently transport plastic drums throughout your facility. Full of premium features, this unit is sure to handle all of your needs and heavy use for years to come.
Designed with versatility in mind, this unit can adjust the jaws and the fork pocket width in just a couple seconds and be used with a variety of drums. This drum handling forklift attachment can be used with all size plastic drums ranging from 18-28” in diameter, and has a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. Utilizing 3” spring-and-cam actuated jaws, this forklift attachment was designed with simplicity and productivity in mind.
To operate, first put your forklift forks into the designated fork pockets. Next, screw down the conveniently located built-in T-bolts to secure your unit to the forklift. Raise jaws around drum to automatically secure the jaws under the top lip of the drum. From here you can safely and securely transport your drum throughout your facility. To release, simply lower the drum to release pressure on the jaws and the unit will automatically disengage.
Valley Craft’s Deluxe Plastic Drum Forklift Attachment, Auto Grip, improves the safety and productivity of any facility that is lifting and transporting plastic drums. Constructed of heavy gauge steel with a premium powder coat finish, you can be confident this unit is built to last. All products are shipped fully assembled, and are made in the U.S.A.