Fully Powered Telescoping Counter Weight Drum Lift
Model #: F89529
- Telescoping mast, raise to 94” and retract to 59”.
- Powered lifting, rotating, and driving.
- Quickly and ergonomically transport, dump or store drums (steel, plastic and fiber).
- Rotate 360° continuously in either direction, at 6 RPM.
- 1,000 lb. capacity.
- Remote jaws grab drums (18-24”), with adjustable pressure gauge.
- Counter-weighted unit butts directly up to pallets, shelving or other items.
- Standalone unit (no forklift required).
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Optional floor lock available (sold separately).
- Premium powder coat paint finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft’s Telescoping Fully Powered Drum Lift and Rotator, Roto-Grip, simplifies the lifting, rotating and transporting of drums by utilizing power. A telescoping mast has the added benefit of offering the largest height (94”) while also being able to retract to be the most compact position (59”) to fit under doorways or in tight spaces. Powered clamp and fully lift in less than 30 seconds, 360° continuously rotate in either direction at 6 RPM, and drive up to 2.5 MPH. Compatible with all drum styles (steel, plastic and fiber), drum handling and maneuvering has never been easier.
The Grip configuration combines jaws with a hydraulic actuator to grab drums (18-28”), and has an adjustable pressure gauge to ensure a secure grip. With a 1,000 lb. capacity it is simple to maneuver this unit on (2) 6” front rigid casters and (1) 12” rear power drive wheel. The counter-weighted design improves handling with the ability to butt directly up to pallets, shelving, or other units without having to worry about extended straddle legs getting in the way. Optional floor locks are available (sold separately).
Power source is a 24V system featuring (2) 12V DC batteries and an AC charger (included) that plugs into any standard outlet using an extension cord (not included). This premium system includes an adjustable drive system of 1-2.5 MPH (default set to 2.5 MPH) and an ergonomic Curtis TM-1 Tiller head for simple handling. Tiller handle features keyed on/off, reverse, adjustable throttle, rocker switches, horn and a battery indicator light. Designed as a standalone lift and rotator, forklift assistance is not required.
Valley Craft’s Drum Lift and Rotator, Roto-Grip, improves the safety and productivity of any facility that is lifting, rotating, and transporting drums. Constructed of heavy gauge steel with a premium powder coat finish, you can be confident these units are built to last. All products are shipped fully assembled, and are made in the U.S.A.