Packaged Goods Cart
- Transport packaged products with varied lengths and widths.
- UHMW base plate allows packages to slide on and off of the pallet with ease.
- Fork pockets for easy transit throughout your facility.
- Customize cart utilizing upright posts and crossbar connectors.
- 15 post hole locations allow for a variety of cart configurations.
- (9) 96” upright posts included.
- Accessory options include: additional upright posts, horizontal crossbars, and optional casters.
- Heavy duty, fully welded steel construction.
- Premium powder coat paint finish.
- Ships fully assembled, ready to use.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Request More Information
Valley Craft Packaged Goods Carts are the ideal way to organize, transport, store, and access a variety of packaged materials safely. Originally designed for packaged windows and doors, these robust, easy-to-use, customizable carts can provide versatile enhancements to a variety of applications and environments. The UHMW plastic base plate allows easy loading/unloading of packaged materials while keeping them protected from wear or damage. The upright posts along with adjustable horizontal crossbars provide customized, safe, storage for products of varying sizes.
Packaged Goods Carts are fully customizable with 15 post hole locations. 9 upright posts are included with the option to add additional posts and crossbar connectors. Optional horizontal cross bar connectors are used to create enclosures or horizontal touch-points to further support and protect your product, and are easily adjustable along the upright posts at various predrilled increments using the spring-loaded plunger clips. Convenient 4-way fork access creates simple maneuvering within your facility and on the go with the use of a forklift or pallet jack. Easily make this cart mobile by adding the optional caster pack. Utilizing the optional (6) large 8” premium round tread casters (4 swivel, 2 center rigid) allow you additional mobility without the use of a forklift or pallet jack, and creates tight zero-turn ability when operating in small areas or between departments. The optional ergonomic floor lock easily connects using predrilled holes, operates using your foot, and provides additional stability when used on uneven surfaces (for use in conjunction with caster pack).
Valley Craft has collaborated with leading window, door, and glass manufacturers to provide material handling solutions that fit their unique needs. Our innovative solutions protect work-in-process and finished goods from damage while improving productivity, enhancing employee safety, and optimizing workflow organization and control. Valley Craft’s Packaged Goods Cart are constructed of fully welded heavy gauge steel, premium protective UHMW, and have a premium powder coat finish in gray. Products are shipped fully assembled, and made in the U.S.A.